Compensation for damagesTrival2019-08-23T12:46:39+03:00
Compensation for damages
An obligation for compensation arises because of a person´s intentional or negligent actions or because of a breach of contract. If the party who was caused damage and the party that caused the damage, are bound by a contract, the principal of full compensation is followed. The intention of the principal is to set the person who suffered damage, back into the same state that he was in, before the damage happened.
Typical cases that we handle are:
– patient care accidents
– plaintiff compensation claims in criminal cases
– employee´s damages to partner companies
– the service providers damages to partners or to bystanders
– a public corporations employee´s damages and
– accidents caused by icy conditions in the winter.